Sunday, February 8, 2009

Anti Beta Blocker 01/30/09

A week late, missing the first 15 minutes of the show, and the audio is pretty clipped*, but we got it online eventually! Special thanks to Electronic Max for rescuing our soundwaves when the WMBR web stream went down.

* Actually, it's only my voice that is clipped... so maybe I should just stop talking so loudly :)

I also tried to convince Xylo that the Ting Tings were hip-hop - I must've been listening to Dizzee Rascal's "That's Not My Name" cover too much. Putting the amateur into community radio as always.

"they call me blood, they call me rudeboy, they call me oi, they call me mate, that's not my name..."

Playlist:
  1. DJ Xylo - radio.theme 
  2. Teenage Bad Girl - Ghost House 
  3. Cajuan - Raven (Cajuans Moog Rave Mix) 
  4. The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name (Tom Neville's Nameless Vocal Remix) 
  5. Black Holes - War Drums 
  6. Hot Chip - Boy From School 
  7. Spektrum - Kinda New (Tiefschwarz Mix) 
  8. Unit 4 - Body Pub (Tiefschwarz Mix) 
  9. College - Fantasy Park feat. Anoraak (Moulinex Remix) 
  10. Digitalism - Jupiter Room (Erol Alkans Simple Yet Effective Edit) 
  11. The Golden Filter - Solid Gold 
  12. The Presets - Yippyo-Ay 

Download radio show

No comments: