Saturday, April 18, 2009

Anti Beta Blocker 04/17/09

This episode: slightly softer than usual but nevertheless fun.

I was badly stressed about a paper deadline, but disguised it well? :)

[Shamus says: Haha, serves me right for hanging out in the record library while Xylo was playing "Lotus" in the studio. So seems I'm the worst RATM fan ever, for coming back in at the of the song and thinking it was some kind of weird white-supremacist song instead of just a cover of Killing in the Name :) Apologies to FM Belfast. If anyone wants me I'll be peeling the Rage sticker off my guitar in shame ;)]

Playlist:
  1. DJ Xylo - radio.theme 
  2. beta.beta - Hello Hello Over And Out 
  3. 1985! - Hot Redheaded 
  4. Lusine - The Stop (Robag Whrume Remix) 
  5. Nite Cells - Eletone (Nite Cells Let Go) 
  6. Cagedbaby - Forced (Foamo Remix) 
  7. Danger - 14H54 
  8. Danger - 19H11 
  9. Golden Girls - Do The Criminal 
  10. Röyksopp - Vision One 
  11. FM Belfast - Lotus 
  12. FM Belfast - VHS 
  13. Plumbline - 811 10A 
  14. Neon Neon - I Lust U (Feat. Kate Le Bon) 







Download radio show

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That song "Lotus" is a remix of "killing in the name of" by RATM... and so I don't think the lyrics have the meaning you think.